23 Oct 10 Benefits of Certification
Getting your certification represents your commitment to excellence. At HeartShare we understand you’ll be investing your time, which is a commodity in short supply nowadays, but the benefits of certification outweigh the short period of time it takes. Our commitment to you is that we won’t waste your time during the certification process. Each year we assist over 16,000 professionals like you, and we have a remarkable 99% success rate.
You may be asking yourself, “Do I really need to get certified?” We believe the answer is a resounding “Yes!” Here are 10 benefits of certification:
- You will learn and grow in your career. Without personal and professional growth, your career will never provide you with the satisfaction of knowing that you have become the best you can be.
- You’ll have better skills. The people you help deserve the best care you can give them. With certification you will know that you are skilled, and prepared, to help them.
- Job security. Employer confidence is much higher in people that are certified. You’ll be demonstrating to management that you are committed to your career.
- You will benefit from a higher pay scale. You deserve to be compensated more because of your dedication to your career. The greater value you bring to your organization will result in better compensation for you. It will also result in better offers from those who want you to come work for them.
- Demonstrates a commitment to your profession. It’s never too late to renew your commitment to your career by improving your skills.
- Certification boosts credibility. With certification you’ll gain additional respect from both management and peers.
- Creates confidence you have the skills for the job, both for yourself and by others. When you get your certification, you’ll know that you have the ability and qualification to help others.
- More job opportunities, both within your organization, and with other organizations looking to hire someone with certification. “Promotion from within” is something most employers tell job candidates during the higher process. Certification will help move you to the front of the line when new opportunities arrive in your organization. The odds of you being recruited to a new organization at a higher rate of pay also increase if you are certified.
- Increases your standing in the community. When the public sees that you are a certified professional, their perception of you will rise accordingly.
- Pride in achievement. It’s one thing to think about doing something, but the satisfaction that you are certified shows that you made the commitment and took action. You can be proud that you stand among those that have gone above and beyond in their career growth.
We’re certain you’ll be very happy when you become certified. No one has ever come up to us after the fact and expressed dissatisfaction that they made the commitment and succeeded in receiving certification.
We’re also committed to your success. Your career growth is very important to our entire staff. We’re ready to help you achieve the satisfaction which comes in knowing that you are living up to your potential in your chosen field. Welcome to HeartShare! Contact us for more information.